Who Run Philly
Tournament brackets will be posted at event. NO ID…NO PLAY! You must have some type of ID to play. School, Driver license etc…
a) Be prepared to play any of the teams in Madden 19.
b) There will be consoles available for warm-up prior to competing.
c) It is the responsibility of the competitors to know how to play Madden 19
The Tournament Organizers are not required to provide How‐To‐Play instructions.
2. Console and Game Settings
a) All consoles, games, and controllers will be supplied at the event. The Xbox One system will be used throughout competition.
b) No cheats will be allowed, nor will the use of objects external to the controllers be allowed. Should a participant be caught cheating or using an external object, they will be immediately disqualified.
c) Team Selection:
1. Once participant has entered tournament, such participant may play with any one of the current 30 (thirty) NFL teams. The all-time teams/ fantasy teams are not allowed in the Tournament.
****IMPORTANT TO KNOW****
1. Quarter length: 3 minute quarters
2. Skill Level: All Madden 3. Game Style: Competitive
4. Only current teams in the NFL
5. Even Teams- Off
6. Play Clock- On
7. Accelerated Clock- Off
8. Game Speed- Normal
9. Auto Flip Defensive Play Call- Off
10. Ball Carried Special Move- Manual
11. Defensive Auto Strafe- Off
12. Defensive Ball Hawk- On
13. Defensive Heat Seeker Assist- Off
14. Defensive Switch Assist- Off
15. Coach Mode- Off
16. Injuries- 50
17. Fatigue- 50
18. Player Speed Parity Scale- 50
19. Updated rosters will be used
20. There will be a winner. You will play overtime to get a winner.
1. Once the certain number of spots are filled, Registration will be closed. Tournament organizers reserve the right to alter the number of available slots at any time.
2. Participants should be available to play on Tournament Date.
3. All play will take place at the event.
4. There will be a monitor at every station to enforce the rules.
5. This is single elimination tournament, with no losers’ bracket.
7. Tournament seeding will be determined in random fashion by tournament organizers.
Please be sure to check in with the beginning play. A valid ID card is required before entry inside the building so NO ID…NO PLAY!
a) The Tournament format is a 1 vs. 1 format.
b) Before each game of the Tournament, the organizer will flip a coin. Winner will decide if he/she wants to be the home or away team.
c) This is a single-elimination tournament. You will have 2 minutes total pause time through out game play.
d) Each game will feature 2 different teams at all times. In a event both players want to pick the same team then the organizer will flip a coin again to decide who will pick that team. The loser of the coin flip will have to choose a different team!
THIS WILL CASUE A DISQUALIFICATION.
a) Dubbed One Rule”: 21 points more than your opponent at any point wins the game.
b) Leaving the competition area before a completed set may result in disqualification
c) Players have 60 seconds, upon notification that they’re next to play, to report to their match or they will face immediate disqualification. We need to keep the event moving in a timely fashion.
8. Tournament Conduct and Decisions
a) By participating in the Tournament, competitors agree to be bound by the decisions of the Tournament organizers. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Tournament, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
b) Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
c) No memory cards or saved games allowed
d) All scores are final, negative remarks to the Tournament Administrator or personnel of the Tournament Organizers will not be tolerated.
e) The Tournament Organizers will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules of the Tournament and the Tournament Organizers’ decisions concerning such disputes will be final.
f) If the conduct or outcome of the Tournament is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Tournament Organizers, the Tournament Organizers reserve the right to terminate the Tournament, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Tournament Organizers deem appropriate.
g) Any intentional distraction to the players while they are playing will result in immediate disqualification and removal from the premises.
h) Controllers are supplied by the tournament. If a controller is defective, a player can pause the game and notify the referee. If a player plays with a defective controller, all results are counted.
i) All decisions will be made by the Tournament Organizers and are final. The Tournament Organizers may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion and/or may make determinations and rulings that are contrary to rules in the spirit of fairness.